English Faculty Thesis and Dissertation Editing
(For LA Tech University students)
Whether it is a thesis or a dissertation, the rate is $2 per page starting from the abstract to the appendices. However, we will need the whole manuscript (cover page, dedication, table of contents, authorization page, and reference pages) in case we notice any discrepancies. Also, we require a digital copy (file attachment sent to our e-mail to double check font size and spacing)—Microsoft Word is preferred. Font size is to be 12; the manuscript should be double-spaced (except for the captions beneath figures and tables).
Rush orders, overnight: Add 25%. However, if we receive or are notified 2 days prior to the deadline, it will be 15%.
What You Get
- Every page is checked for grammar, spelling, syntax, and paragraph errors
- Revisions are suggested for unclear passages and sentences
- Corrections are checked for accurate revisions
- A letter is written to the Graduate School stating that the thesis or dissertation has been edited. Further suggestions or critiques will be offered if necessary
What You Do Not Get
- Documentation system, pagination, content accuracy, or the correctness of format is not checked
- All questions regarding format and content can be answered only by your advisor, your department, or the Graduate School.
Contact email: email@example.com
Payment: All fees paid before or on the day of pick-up via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to send money: paypal.me/DavidMMerchant